Basement Media Room was posted on November 4, 2017 at 10:04 am. This blog post is published under the Basement category. Basement Media Room is labelled with Basement Media Room, Basement, Media, Room..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Mediame•di•a1 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of medium.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.
- pertaining to or concerned with such means: a job in media research.
Media, like data, is the plural form of a word borrowed directly from Latin. The singular, medium, early developed the meaning "an intervening agency, means, or instrument'' and was first applied to newspapers two centuries ago. In the 1920s media began to appear as a singular collective noun, sometimes with the plural medias. This singular use is now common in the fields of mass communication and advertising, but it is not frequently found outside them: The media is(or are) not antibusiness.
me•di•a2 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ae
(-dē ē′).USA pronunciation
- Gk. Gram. a voiced plosive, as β, δ, γ.
- the middle layer of an artery or lymphatic vessel.
- [Entomol.]a longitudinal vein in the middle portion of the wing of an insect.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
This post about Basement Media Room have 9 images it's including Basement Media Rooms, To The Batcave!, View In Gallery, Home Designing, Basement Media Room Ideas To Inspire You How To Decor The Basement With Smart Decor 16, 30 Basement Remodeling Ideas + Inspiration, Home Designing, Basement Media Room, Cool And Contemporary. Below are the photos:
Several Basement Media Room made of lumber, somewhat distinctive from the present day coffee-table that's generally made-of lighting metal including stainlesssteel and metal or a combination of hardwood. Contemporary coffee-table has many sorts, all of the modern coffeetable doesn't have four legs, there type comes from an original a distinctive modern coffee table.
You'll be able to put a contemporary coffee table in front of the sofa or in a large part close to the screen. You are able to enjoy a cup of coffee with a friend or relative examining the newspaper or while watching Television or commit your nights to play chess with them.
Surfaces and materials' perfect mixture, compelling you to work with a modern coffee-table as furniture inside the living room or livingroom minimalist. Made Basement Media Room with drawers for storage is made having a shelf underneath the table to save lots of it magazines, distant, young children games or newspapers.