The League Of Kitchens was posted on October 12, 2017 at 3:03 pm. It is uploaded under the Kitchen category. The League Of Kitchens is tagged with The League Of Kitchens, The, League, Of, Kitchens..
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Leagueleague1 (lēg),USA pronunciation n., v., leagued, lea•guing.
- a covenant or compact made between persons, parties, states, etc., for the promotion or maintenance of common interests or for mutual assistance or service.
- the aggregation of persons, parties, states, etc., associated in such a covenant or compact;
- an association of individuals having a common goal.
- a group of athletic teams organized to promote mutual interests and to compete chiefly among themselves: a bowling league.
- See major league.
- See minor league.
category: As a pianist he just simply isn't in your league.
- in league, working together, often secretly or for a harmful purpose;
- to unite in a league;
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Kitchenskitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
This image about The League Of Kitchens have 5 attachments , they are The League Of Kitchens, Workshop With Mirta, League Of Kitchens Is A Cool New Recreational Cooking School Where Immigrant Home Cooks Teach Their Regional And Family Specialities Small Groups In Their ., Workshop With Damira, Sunny Kim, An Instructor With The League Of Kitchens, Spoke With Students During One. Following are the attachments:
the newly married couple to accomplish your house has picked The League Of Kitchens. Along with its modern style but nevertheless easy, this stand also been because of many advantages such as could be employed as a method of gathering together a childis understanding, your family, a spot so forth and to place the kitchen equipment.
The The League Of Kitchens suited to home space's modern sort. This mini-table includes a smooth design that is rectangular to generate it appear more respectable to get a young pair that is powerful. Consequently did not spend long a pair who're very busy modern tables may also be quicker treated and cleaned.
This stand is normally in conjunction with a-mini kitchen but can be placed on another room. Pricing stand can be cheaper than other desk due to the small size. If you would like to buy this stand, there's in listening to some style multifunctional club table below for creativity no harm.