The post about Wooden Paddle With Holes was uploaded on November 1, 2017 at 5:59 am. It is published at the Wooden category. Wooden Paddle With Holes is tagged with Wooden Paddle With Holes, Wooden, Paddle, With, Holes..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Paddlepad•dle1 (pad′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a short, flat bladed oar for propelling and steering a canoe or small boat, usually held by both hands and moved more or less through a vertical arc.
- any of various similar implements used for mixing, stirring, or beating.
- any of various similar but smaller implements with a short handle for holding in one hand and a wide or rounded blade, used for a racket in table tennis, paddle tennis, etc.
- such an implement or a similarly shaped makeshift one, used to spank or beat someone.
- an implement used for beating garments while washing them in running water, as in a stream.
- Also called float, floatboard. a blade of a paddle wheel.
- See paddle wheel.
- any of the blades by which a water wheel is turned.
- a flipper or limb of a penguin, turtle, whale, etc.
- an act of paddling.
- Also, pattle. Brit. Dial. a small spade with a long handle, used to dig up thistles.
- (in a gate of a lock or sluice) a panel that slides to permit the passage of water.
- to propel or travel in a canoe or the like by using a paddle.
- to row lightly or gently with oars.
- to move by means of paddle wheels, as a steamer.
- to propel with a paddle: to paddle a canoe.
- to spank or beat with or as with a paddle.
- to stir, mix, or beat with or as with a paddle
- to convey by paddling, as a canoe.
- to hit (a table-tennis ball or the like) with a paddle.
- paddle one's own canoe. See canoe (def. 3).
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Holeshole (hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.
This article of Wooden Paddle With Holes have 6 attachments including Lucky Penny, 16 Mahogany Wood Spanking Discipline Paddle With Holes, Loopy Cane Wooden Paddle With Holes And Warm Up Plastic Paddle | By Keithcp2, Huge Antique Apple Butter Kettle Stir Primitive Antique Dark Aged Patina Rustic Cottage Farm Decor Vintage Wooden Paddle With Holes Hanger, Wood Wooden National Basque Fraternity Boise High School Boise Basques Paddle Carved, Bull Moose Paddles. Here are the photos:
There are a few considerations in choosing an office chair on your company you need to know and contemplate.
Alongside that, occasionally we are baffled. Wooden Paddle With Holes that we need while is very important, but to the other hand we likewise experience waste, office seats which we've been there it really is only the form and coloring have not been suitable.
- Choose a seat in line with the budget / wants of the firm.
- Choose a couch that has a comfortable foam or gentle when you sit back.
- Change the color of the seat along with shade and your preference of your furniture.
- Select A certain brand office chairs, office chairs usually have both thighs of the chair, hydraulic, a guarantee of 24 months, as well as the forearms of the chair through the agreed.