This article about Antique Furniture Wax Paste was posted at November 4, 2017 at 10:04 am. It is posted in the Furniture category. Antique Furniture Wax Paste is labelled with Antique Furniture Wax Paste, Antique, Furniture, Wax, Paste..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Waxwax1 (waks),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called beeswax. a solid, yellowish, nonglycerine substance allied to fats and oils, secreted by bees, plastic when warm and melting at about 145°F, variously employed in making candles, models, casts, ointments, etc., and used by bees in constructing their honeycomb.
- any of various similar substances, as spermaceti or the secretions of certain insects and plants. Cf. vegetable wax, wax insect.
- any of a group of substances composed of hydrocarbons, alcohols, fatty acids, and esters that are solid at ordinary temperatures.
- a resinous substance used by shoemakers for rubbing thread.
- See sealing wax.
- a person or object suggesting wax, as in manageability or malleability: I am helpless wax in your hands.
- whole ball of wax, [Slang.]
- the entire or overall plan, concept, action, result, or the like: The first ten minutes of the meeting will determine the whole ball of wax.
- everything of a similar or related nature: They sold us skis, boots, bindings, poles—the whole ball of wax.
- to rub, smear, stiffen, polish, etc., with wax: to wax the floor.
- to fill the crevices of (ornamental marble) with colored material.
- to make a phonograph recording of.
- to defeat decisively;
drub: We waxed the competition.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling wax: a wax candle; a wax doll.
Pastepaste (pāst),USA pronunciation n., v., past•ed, past•ing.
- a mixture of flour and water, often with starch or the like, used for causing paper or other material to adhere to something.
- any soft, smooth, and plastic material or preparation.
- dough, esp. when prepared with shortening, as for making pie crust and other pastry: puff paste.
- any of various semisoft fruit confections of pliable consistency: almond paste; guava paste.
- a preparation of fish, tomatoes, or other food reduced to a smooth, soft mass, as for a relish or for seasoning.
- a mixture of clay, water, etc., for making pottery or porcelain.
- a brilliant, heavy glass, as strass, used for making artificial gems.
- an artificial gem of this material.
- [Slang.]a hard smack, blow, or punch, esp. on the face.
- to fasten or stick with paste or the like.
- to cover with something applied by means of paste.
- to hit (a person) hard, esp. on the face.
The article about Antique Furniture Wax Paste have 6 images it's including And Here's A Quick Finishing Tip: To Duplicate An Authentic Vintage Arts And Crafts Finish, Gently Rub Out Your Final Coat Of Dried Finish With A Fine ., I Reached For My Favorite Antique Finish: Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax. Using An Old Athletic Sock As An Applicator, I Rubbed A Coat Of Dark Paste Finishing ., American Paint Company's Dark Vintage Antiquing Wax Shizzle Design #www.shizzle-design., What Is The Best Way To Finsh Your Piece Of Furniture?Polyacrylic Vs.paste, The Best Way To Preserve And Protect An Antique Finish Is With A Coat Of Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax, In Either Natural Or Special Dark., Paste Wax Will Give Wood Antique Look. Below are the attachments:
Are you having trouble deciding which lights is likely to be selected for just, or your Antique Furniture Wax Paste the best illumination design for you? Well, nowadays can be your blessed time because we will provide you with on just how to pick the ideal illumination on your bedroom four remarkable tips! Plan lights are a necessity in almost any room.
The thing that is important would be to select the option that best matches your requirements whether aesthetics or their place is linked. It's important why the particular light is placed not there and here to choose.
Nonetheless, it is sometimes inadequate, which means you must look into it to contemplate just how many evidently illuminated spots you should have in your bedroom. You choose to use a-little wall sconce or perhaps a lamp as your bedroom light and can go along with unique ways.