Basement Fire Escape Window was posted on March 30, 2017 at 9:44 am. This image is uploaded in the Basement category. Basement Fire Escape Window is tagged with Basement Fire Escape Window, Basement, Fire, Escape, Window..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Escapees•cape (i skāp′),USA pronunciation v., -caped, -cap•ing, n., adj.
- to slip or get away, as from confinement or restraint;
gain or regain liberty: to escape from jail.
- to slip away from pursuit or peril;
avoid capture, punishment, or any threatened evil.
- to issue from a confining enclosure, as a fluid.
- to slip away;
fade: The words escaped from memory.
- (of an originally cultivated plant) to grow wild.
- (of a rocket, molecule, etc.) to achieve escape velocity.
- to slip away from or elude (pursuers, captors, etc.): He escaped the police.
- to succeed in avoiding (any threatened or possible danger or evil): She escaped capture.
- to elude (one's memory, notice, search, etc.).
- to fail to be noticed or recollected by (a person): Her reply escapes me.
- (of a sound or utterance) to slip from or be expressed by (a person, one's lips, etc.) inadvertently.
- an act or instance of escaping.
- the fact of having escaped.
- a means of escaping: We used the tunnel as an escape.
- avoidance of reality: She reads mystery stories as an escape.
- leakage, as of water or gas, from a pipe or storage container.
- a plant that originated in cultivated stock and is now growing wild.
- [Physics, Rocketry.]the act of achieving escape velocity.
- a key (frequently labeled ESC) found on microcomputer keyboards and used for any of various functions, as to interrupt a command or move from one part of a program to another.
- for or providing an escape: an escape route.
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
The post about Basement Fire Escape Window have 9 images it's including Basement Escape Window Installation In Queens And Long Island, NY, Egress Window With Well And Ladder And Stone Surround, Escape Egress Windows - Exclusive Escape Egress Window Mft. - Escape Window & Well Corp., Basement Emergency Egress Window, Basement Windows, Basement Windows, Superior Glass Block And More, Inc., How To Install Basement Windows And Satisfy Egress Codes, Each Habitable Room Must Have A Way That People Can Exit To The Outdoors In Case Of Fire Or Other Disasters.. Here are the pictures:
Basement Fire Escape Window layout has changed into a beloved style of a lot of people to their property. The style is stylish, simple and modern glance has drawn a lot of people to use to their occupancy. How to get a contemporary look that is contemporary stunning? for modern style fashion has an interesting characteristic the furniture is made.
The design design furnishings supply the perception of sunshine and straightforward while in the room's ultimate look. the utilization of a smooth straight line can obtains this to make use of white coloring thus satisfied lighting and clear. Another material applied is glass product which will be reflective and clear to offer a more modern's effect.
Currently with day light in the area, room is created brilliant and open with modern modern interior design. Choose floor content that is white to ensure that lighting may be replicated around the area in the home. Also utilize glass rather than skylights , huge windows and wall product to create as much as feasible in house in day light.