Basement Utility Sink was posted on June 5, 2017 at 6:57 pm. This blog post is published in the Basement category. Basement Utility Sink is tagged with Basement Utility Sink, Basement, Utility, Sink..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Utilityu•til•i•ty (yo̅o̅ til′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- the state or quality of being useful;
usefulness: This chemical has no utility as an agricultural fertilizer.
- something useful;
a useful thing.
- a public service, as a telephone or electric-light system, a streetcar or railroad line, or the like. Cf. public utility (def. 1).
- Often, utilities. a useful or advantageous factor or feature: the relative utilities of a religious or a secular education.
- [Econ.]the capacity of a commodity or a service to satisfy some human want.
- the principle and end of utilitarian ethics;
well-being or happiness;
that which is conducive to the happiness and well-being of the greatest number.
- See utility program.
- utilities, stocks or bonds of public utilities.
- a grade of beef immediately below commercial.
- (of domestic animals) raised or kept as a potentially profitable product rather than for show or as pets: utility breeds; utility livestock.
- having or made for a number of useful or practical purposes rather than a single, specialized one: a utility knife.
- designed chiefly for use or service rather than beauty, high quality, or the like: a utility vehicle; utility furniture.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
This image about Basement Utility Sink have 10 pictures it's including Installing Shower In Basement-utility_sink.jpg ., Basement Laundry Room With Toilet, Utility Sink And Shower, The Pipe On That Is Coming Out Of The Black Box On The Right Is The Vent. I Have It Tied In To The Vent Stack That Goes Up Through My Roof., DSC_2994_1, Upgrade Your Laundry Sink, Can I Use A Utility Sink In Basement Bathroom?, Layout Is Something Like:, Laundry Sink After Ashandorange.wordpress.com, Replacing A Basement Utility Sink, And Other Plumbing Questions, How To Drain A Utility Sink That Is In Basement?-sizing3-001.. Following are the pictures:
Invest their free time after arrested by busy times, consuming milk caffeine with pals or family interact at home can be a situation along with a wonderful setting. Times recover electricity to struggle the strain of the job, heat and recover your energy with a large amount of recollections of camaraderie.
A Basement Utility Sink may replicate the non-public flavor of decorating the household place. You could favor distinct contemporary coffeetable for your home if you are a person who features a contemporary home design. Modern coffee table featuring individual taste.
Surfaces and materials' perfect mixture, convincing you to make use of a modern coffeetable as furniture within the family area or family area minimalist. Created Basement Utility Sink with compartments for storage is made having a ledge beneath the desk to save the Television distant, young children toys, periodicals or papers.
Many Basement Utility Sink made-of lumber, a little distinctive from the current coffee table that is often made-of lighting material such as metal and stainless or even a blend of hardwood. Modern coffee table has many forms, all the contemporary coffeetable does not have four legs, a unique modern coffee-table comes from a form that was unique.
Contemporary coffeetable influences the decoration is classy and magnificent to look at of the home. It's better for you to know different styles and types of contemporary coffeetable on the web, if you like to put a modern coffeetable within the living-room.
You're able to place today's coffee table facing the couch or in a corner close to the screen. You're able to enjoy a cup of coffee with a buddy or family member reading the magazine or while enjoying TV or spend your days to play chess together.