Basement Window Options was published at August 7, 2017 at 6:42 am. It is published under the Basement category. Basement Window Options is tagged with Basement Window Options, Basement, Window, Options..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
Optionsop•tion (op′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the power or right of choosing.
- something that may be or is chosen;
- the act of choosing.
- an item of equipment or a feature that may be chosen as an addition to or replacement for standard equipment and features: a car with a long list of extra-cost options;
a telephoto lens option for a camera.
- See stock option.
- a privilege acquired, as by the payment of a premium or consideration, of demanding, within a specified time, the carrying out of a transaction upon stipulated terms;
the right, as granted in a contract or by an initial payment, of acquiring something in the future: We bought one lot and took a 90-day option on an adjoining one.
- [Football.]a play in which a back has a choice of either passing or running with the ball.
- to acquire or grant an option on: The studio has optioned his latest novel for film adaptation.
- to provide with optional equipment: The car can be fully optioned at additional cost.
The blog post about Basement Window Options have 9 images it's including Egress Window Wells For A Basement That Is About To Be Remodeled., An Old, Rusted Basement Window With A Steel Frame In Oakland., CNS/Full-length ., Image Of: Basement Window Well Covers Egress, How To Replace A Basement Window In Concrete - YouTube, Glass Block Basement Window In A Man Cave, Mortite Caulk Seals Up Our Basement Windows, Marcotte Glass, Basement Egress Windows .. Following are the attachments:
Basement Window Options is among the most popular ingredients and so are often-used for that ground along with the Stone can be a volcanic stone created by heat and pressure and therefore are for sale in numerous tones like dark colors, light grey and red as well as other colors, Today because of the longevity and toughness, jewel marble ceramic sort typically used for home surfaces, walls and floor materials as well as creating a family area.
Of course you realize lots of these kinds of marble and possesses become a new trend on the planet of property and of course you're baffled in selecting a design, in setting-up a home, you have to think about the correct color for the surfaces of your home. Even though it is not rare to also provide a neutral coloring including white colour to paint the surfaces of the house shade dull house typically picked since the platform coloring is principal.