Cottage Cheese Dips was published at April 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm. This article is posted on the Cottage category. Cottage Cheese Dips is tagged with Cottage Cheese Dips, Cottage, Cheese, Dips..
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Dipsdip1 (dip),USA pronunciation v., dipped or (Archaic) dipt;
- to plunge (something, as a cloth or sponge) temporarily into a liquid, so as to moisten it, dye it, or cause it to take up some of the liquid: He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
- to raise or take up by a bailing, scooping, or ladling action: to dip water out of a boat; to dip ice cream from a container.
- to lower and raise: to dip a flag in salutation.
- to immerse (a sheep, hog, etc.) in a solution to destroy germs, parasites, or the like.
- to make (a candle) by repeatedly plunging a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- to lower and rehoist (a yard of a lugsail) when coming about in tacking.
- [Archaic.]to baptize by immersion.
- [Obs.]to moisten or wet as if by immersion.
- to plunge into water or other liquid and emerge quickly: The boat dipped into the waves.
- to put the hand, a dipper, etc., down into a liquid or a container, esp. in order to remove something (often fol. by in or into): He dipped into the jar for an olive.
- to withdraw something, esp. in small amounts (usually fol. by in or into): to dip into savings.
- to sink or drop down: The sun dipped below the horizon.
- to incline or slope downward: At that point the road dips into a valley.
- to decrease slightly or temporarily: Stock-market prices often dip on Fridays.
- to engage slightly in a subject (often fol. by in or into): to dip into astronomy.
- to read here and there in a book, subject, or author's work (often fol. by in or into): to dip into Plato.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to take snuff.
dip′pa•ble, adj., n.
- the act of dipping.
- that which is taken up by dipping.
- a quantity taken up by dipping;
the amount that a scoop, ladle, dipper, etc., will hold.
- a scoop of ice cream.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a liquid or soft substance into which something is dipped.
- a creamy mixture of savory foods for scooping with potato chips, crackers, and the like, often served as an hors d'oeuvre, esp. with cocktails.
- a momentary lowering;
a sinking down.
- a moderate or temporary decrease: a dip in stock-market prices.
- a downward extension, inclination, slope, or course.
- the amount of such extension.
- a hollow or depression in the land.
- a brief swim: She took a dip in the ocean and then sat on the beach for an hour.
- [Geol., Mining.]the downward inclination of a vein or stratum with reference to the horizontal.
- the angular amount by which the horizon lies below the level of the eye.
- Also called angle of dip, inclination, magnetic dip, magnetic inclination. the angle that a freely rotating magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon.
- a short, downward plunge, as of an airplane.
- a candle made by repeatedly dipping a wick into melted tallow or wax.
- [Gymnastics.]an exercise on the parallel bars in which the elbows are bent until the chin is on a level with the bars, and then the body is elevated by straightening the arms.
- a pickpocket.
- at the dip, not fully raised;
halfway up the halyard: an answering pennant flown at the dip.Cf. close (def. 65b).
This image of Cottage Cheese Dips have 9 attachments including Http://www.farmfreshfeasts.com/2015/05/spiced-, Cottage Cheese Dips Amazing Ideas #2 Ingredients. 1 Cup AE Cottage Cheese ., Ranch Cottage Cheese Dip, Horseradish Dill Cottage Cheese Dip | Mountainmamacooks.com, Ranch Cottage Cheese Dip, Cottage Cheese, Avocado, Beans, Corn, Tomatoes, Jalapeño, Onions And Sriracha, Dairy Goodness, Superior Cottage Cheese Dips #8 Ranch Cottage Cheese Dip, Skinny Cottage Cheese Taco Dip. Following are the photos:
Cottage Cheese Dips is truly a crucial issue to your house, but before discussing that I'd like to tell some advice on bogemian room to you. Bohemian in to a type which will be largely used by females. This model is employed by way of a feminine consistency, including lace, braid, embroidery, sewing.
Theme assisting bohemian type kantha illustration, linens georgia. When it is difficult to get, utilize batik or merely two colors vibrant batik periphery. Elegant motifs and finishes could be utilized through layer support, the bedcover, place, or carpeting.
Do not forget to incorporate somewhat touch of art inside the room, as an example poster, through the deer head sculpture - type renaissance presented, or photos. Not so difficult, is not it? You simply need rearranging the Cottage Cheese Dips and to include little mementos. Be the minimalist rooms bohemian type. You can find additional ideas for designing a bedroom?
Bohemian came particularly the Czech, from Europe. Consequently, when choosing a style and sort towards the furniture in the bedroom, be sure you don't freeze it with racial motifs Philippines, especially Java. Javanese ethnic dark, while the brightly colored boho that is delicate.