From A Basement On A Hill was published on March 7, 2017 at 11:29 pm. This article is posted at the Basement category. From A Basement On A Hill is labelled with From A Basement On A Hill, From, A, Basement, On, A, Hill..
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Hillhill (hil),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface, smaller than a mountain.
- an incline, esp. in a road: This old jalopy won't make it up the next hill.
- an artificial heap, pile, or mound: a hill made by ants.
- a small mound of earth raised about a cultivated plant or a cluster of such plants.
- the plant or plants so surrounded: a hill of potatoes.
- [Baseball.]mound1 (def. 4).
- go over the hill, [Slang.]
- to break out of prison.
- to absent oneself without leave from one's military unit.
- to leave suddenly or mysteriously: Rumor has it that her husband has gone over the hill.
- over the hill:
- relatively advanced in age.
- past one's prime.
- the Hill. See Capitol Hill.
- to surround with hills: to hill potatoes.
- to form into a hill or heap.
This article about From A Basement On A Hill have 10 attachments including From A Basement On The Hill, From A Basement On The Hill / Elliott Smith TIDAL, Elliott Smith – From A Basement On The Hill « One Record Per Day, From A Basement On The Hill<\/em> ., Elliott Smith: From A Basement On The Hill, SMITH, Elliott - From A Basement On The Hill, Sorry State Records, Next Image Previous Image, SMITH, Elliott - From A Basement On The Hill, Comments And Reviews. Following are the attachments:
A cube's kitchen style in the kind. The usage of glass here is meant to manage to manage the temperature. When summer comes, glass sliding gates might be opened to provide fresh-air to the area. For there to be a common bond between the From A Basement On A Hill with fresh kitchen, the same content being used by surfaces by having an external terrace.
If you also tranquil with a minor classic and such as the atmosphere of the hot kitchen sense with probably a great selection for you. To have this style you work with a wooden ground and can make cheap kitchen units an election that have pattern includes a routine. Using pale hues brown with details of white and wood hues will make dinner inside the kitchen along with your household will feel hotter.
Need to bring the atmosphere is inviting and hot, the furniture includes a comfortable bright shade as his concluding. Contemporary equipment and storage can also be stunning kitchen layout suits that one. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the area at night.