Japanese Garden Bridge was posted at August 25, 2017 at 12:52 am. It is posted in the Garden category. Japanese Garden Bridge is labelled with Japanese Garden Bridge, Japanese, Garden, Bridge..
JapaneseJap•a•nese ( jap′ə nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -nese.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Japan, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Japan.
- a person of Japanese ancestry.
- the language of Japan. Abbr.: Japn., Japn
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
The article about Japanese Garden Bridge have 9 pictures , they are Fabulous Japanese Wooden Garden Bridge Inspiration In Red, Perfect Japanese Garden Bridge 78 With Japanese Garden Bridge, A Small Garden Bridge For Your Japanese Garden [Design: Kikuchi + Kankel Design Group, Japanese Garden Bridge, Japanese Garden Bridge At Maymont Park, Richmond, Virginia, Japanese Garden Bridge Stock Photo - 14967281, RED GARDENS IN JAPAN | Red Bridge In Japanese Garden - Stock Image | Ideas For The House | Pinterest | Gardens, Bridges And Japanese Gardens, Motherus Day High Tea Hatley Castle Garden Abkhazi Garden And With Japanese Garden Bridges., DIY Build Japanese Garden Bridge - YouTube. Following are the images:
Everybody knows that color is one for making an attractive bedroom design of the most important factors. Shade can be an indispensable element for decorating, remodeling or producing designs, therefore choosing the right colors have to be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the previous guide, the colour can drive influence on belief feeling and interaction. In choosing the right shade for the household rooms thus, you must spend particular focus.
The sack is actually a place where we rest, a retreat where we sleep once we are drained, tired of the everyday schedule, or simply when we are sick. The bedroom could be the position where we wanted remain quiet, study a well liked book or simply to be alone. Rooms have to be a place that can make us feel comfortable.