The image of Overhead Floor Lamp was published on June 19, 2017 at 5:31 am. It is published at the Floor category. Overhead Floor Lamp is tagged with Overhead Floor Lamp, Overhead, Floor, Lamp..
Overheado•ver•head (adv. ō′vər hed′;adj., n. ō′vər hed′),USA pronunciation adv.
- over one's head;
up in the air or sky, esp. near the zenith: There was a cloud overhead.
- so as to be completely submerged or deeply involved: to plunge overhead in water; to sink overhead in debt.
- situated, operating, or passing above, aloft, or over the head: an overhead sprinkler system.
- of or pertaining to the general cost of running a business: overhead expenses; an overhead charge.
- the general, fixed cost of running a business, as rent, lighting, and heating expenses, which cannot be charged or attributed to a specific product or part of the work operation.
- [Accountableing.]that part of manufacturing costs for which cost per unit produced is not readily assignable.
- (in a hoistway) the distance between the last floor level served and the beam supporting the hoisting sheaves or machinery.
- (in racket sports) a stroke in which the ball or shuttlecock is hit with a downward motion from above the head;
- an overhead compartment, shelf, etc.: Pillows are in the overhead above each passenger's seat.
- Also called o′verhead shot′. [Motion Pictures, Television.]a shot in which the camera is positioned above the actors, esp. directly overhead.
- a ceiling light in a room: Turn off the overheads when you leave.
- Also called o′verhead projec′tor. a projector capable of projecting images above and behind the person operating it, thus allowing a lecturer or speaker to remain facing the audience while using it.
- Also called o′verhead projec′tion. a picture or image projected in this manner: a lecture enhanced with overheads.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
The image about Overhead Floor Lamp have 5 attachments , they are New Home Accessories - Design From BoConcept - Overhead Copper Floor Lamp, Arco Floor Lamp Is One Of The Classic Designs From The Castiglioni Brothers Who Have Come Up With A Versatile Thought Being Inspired From The Street Lamp To ., Black And Chrome Finish Contemporary Style Overhead Floor Lamp, Overhanging Floor Lamp Home Design Overhead Sofa Floor Lamp Overhead Floor Lamp Uk, CHROME OVERHEAD FLOOR LAMP. Below are the pictures:
Many Overhead Floor Lamp manufactured from lumber, only a little different from the current coffeetable that is often made of light steel such as metal and metal or a blend of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee table has many types, the majority of the modern coffee table does not have four legs, there kind comes from a unique a distinctive contemporary coffeetable.
The perfect blend of floors and materials, convincing a modern coffee table to be used by you as furniture inside livingroom minimalist or the living room. Developed Overhead Floor Lamp with compartments for storage is designed having a rack beneath the table to save the TV magazines, publications or rural, young kids games.
You'll be able to put a contemporary coffeetable before the lounge or in a large part nearby the screen. You'll be able to have a cup of coffee using a pal or relative while viewing TV or studying the newspaper or spend your times to perform chess with them.