This article about Rice Paper Lantern Floor Lamp Replacement Shade was posted at August 9, 2017 at 4:12 pm. This article is posted in the Floor category. Rice Paper Lantern Floor Lamp Replacement Shade is labelled with Rice Paper Lantern Floor Lamp Replacement Shade, Rice, Paper, Lantern, Floor, Lamp, Replacement, Shade..
Ricerice (rīs),USA pronunciation n., v., riced, ric•ing.
- the starchy seeds or grain of an annual marsh grass, Oryza sativa, cultivated in warm climates and used for food.
- the grass itself.
- to reduce to a form resembling rice: to rice potatoes.
Paperpa•per (pā′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance made from wood pulp, rags, straw, or other fibrous material, usually in thin sheets, used to bear writing or printing, for wrapping things, etc.
- a piece, sheet, or leaf of this.
- something resembling this substance, as papyrus.
- a written or printed document or the like.
- a newspaper or journal.
- an essay, article, or dissertation on a particular topic: a paper on early Mayan artifacts.
- Often, papers. a document establishing or verifying identity, status, or the like: citizenship papers.
- negotiable notes, bills, etc., as commercial paper or paper money: Only silver, please, no paper.
- a promissory note.
- papers, a. [Naut.]See ship's papers. b. See rolling paper.
- See toilet paper.
- a sheet or card of paper with pins or needles stuck through it in rows.
- a set of questions for an examination, an individual set of written answers to them, or any written piece of schoolwork.
- a free pass to an entertainment.
- on paper:
- in written or printed form.
- in theory rather than in practice.
- existing only in a preliminary state;
in a plan or design: The university building program is still only on paper.
- to cover with wallpaper or apply wallpaper to: They papered the bedroom last summer.
- to line or cover with paper.
- to distribute handbills, posters, etc., throughout: to paper a neighborhood with campaign literature.
- to fold, enclose, or wrap in paper.
- to supply with paper.
- [Informal.]to deluge with documents, esp. those requiring one to comply with certain technical procedures, as a means of legal harassment: He papered the plaintiff to force a settlement.
- to fill (a theater or the like) with spectators by giving away free tickets or passes.
- [Archaic.]a. to write or set down on paper.b. to describe in writing.
- to apply wallpaper to walls.
- paper over, to patch up or attempt to conceal (a difference, disagreement, etc.) so as to preserve a friendship, present a unified opinion, etc.: to paper over a dispute.
- made of paper or paperlike material: a paper bag.
thin, flimsy, or frail.
- of, pertaining to, or noting routine clerical duties.
- pertaining to or carried on by means of letters, articles, books, etc.: a paper war.
- written or printed on paper.
- existing in theory or principle only and not in reality: paper profits.
- indicating the first event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- including many patrons admitted on free passes, as an audience for a theatrical performance: It's a paper house tonight.
Lanternlan•tern (lan′tərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent or translucent, usually portable, case for enclosing a light and protecting it from the wind, rain, etc.
- the chamber at the top of a lighthouse, surrounding the light.
- See magic lantern.
- a tall, more or less open construction admitting light to an enclosed area below.
- any light, decorative structure of relatively small size crowning a roof, dome, etc.
- an open-sided structure on a roof to let out smoke or to assist ventilation.
- a light, usually over the entrance to an elevator on each floor of a multistory building, that signals the approach of the elevator.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Replacementre•place•ment (ri plās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of replacing.
- a person or thing that replaces another: summer replacements for vacationing staff; a replacement for a broken dish.
- a sailor, soldier, or airman assigned to fill a vacancy in a military unit.
- Also called metasomatism. the process of practically simultaneous removal and deposition by which a new mineral grows in the body of an old one.
Shadeshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Rice Paper Lantern Floor Lamp Replacement Shade have 2 images , they are Paper Lamp Shades Floor Lamps Rice Lantern, Paper Floor Lamps. Following are the pictures:
Rice Paper Lantern Floor Lamp Replacement Shade usually be described as a position we get with relatives athome. Within the two rooms, sometimes lots of actions undertaken in addition. For that we require superior illumination so the atmosphere becomes milder and pleasurable. Here are some recommendations from us on your kitchen light is right and desirable. Modern hanging would nevertheless be utilized in some models your kitchen.
The chandelier need to utilize, we suggest that you just select there is that a hanging design basic to not show the ambiance of the gang in the area were excessive. Hanging bulbs are generally suitable for kitchens with layout that is minimalist. As several of the images above, the hanging has a character that's very easy so that it looks more sophisticated. If you use the hanging, ensure, you select a similar style to maintain speed with the general kitchen your home.
Rice Paper Lantern Floor Lamp Replacement Shade are spread not only to work with storage or the yard only. Currently, the lamp can be used also coupled with your kitchen layout that was contemporary. In-fact, utilizing these lights, the room thinks more flexible and large; and, Hanging ceiling could be the most suitable choice for light design of your home space.
Look more tasteful and uncomplicated, ceiling necklaces can certainly be along with a number of kitchen style you've. You can include DIRECTED lights on each area of the roof with certain colors so the area more appealing and contemporary kitchen, to generate it more intriguing.